Stay safe by using a wading staff. This staff conveniently stores in a 16″ pouch, yet quickly extends to 54″ for wading. Use this wading staff for crossing rivers, hiking trails or taking pictures. The cap removes revealing 1/4-20 thread that can be used to mount a camera. I have a great post about wading safety .
- Made of durable ¾” aluminum alloy, but only weighs 12 ounces.
- Measures 54 inches fully extended, yet collapses to 16 inches
- Includes a lanyard so if you drop it the staff will not drift away.
- Four sections are double shock corded and fits into the included neoprene pouch
- Comfortable EVA handle for easy grip even when wet, also has a nylon wrist strap
- Black to reduce glare, so you don’t scare the fish!
camera not included