Think SAFETY – When fly fishing you need a hat (protects you from flying hooks), sunglasses (flying hooks and seeing fish) and a WADING STAFF (think of it as a third leg)
Fast water is dangerous, wading without a staff is hazardous. Play it safe and get a wading staff.
This staff can even be used to hold your camera. The top cap removes exposing a standard ¼ - 20 thread for mounting a camera.
- Included pouch with belt loop to keep staff handy.
- Made of durable ¾” aluminum alloy, but only weighs 12 ounces.
- Measures 54 inches fully extended, yet collapses to 16 inches
- Includes a lanyard so if you drop it the staff will not drift away.
- Four sections are double shock corded and fits into the included neoprene pouch
- Comfortable EVA handle for easy grip even when wet, also has a nylon wrist strap
- Black to reduce glare, so you don’t scare the fish!